Sunday 29 January 2012

Decorating Bookshelves

My boyfriend and I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment so we have a lot of issues when it comes to storage and space. Most of our furniture is from Ikea because they are so good for storage and not expensive.

As our place is so small we are using my iMac as a TV so it is in the lounge room on some bookshelves I got from Ikea (where else?). It is the first thing you see when entering the house so I want to make it look really goods. I have some ornaments, photo frames, vases and books to go in there so let's hope it looks nice.

This is what I have to work with:

I was watching Pretty Little Liars!


I have been looking for inspiration online and can't find anything that matches the image in my head... so I think I'll just have to use that haha.

I'm going to give it a go tonight (hopefully) so I'll show you what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment