Wednesday 25 January 2012

Happy Aussie Day & pretty summer dresses

Today is Australia day and I don't have to work, woohoo! I don't know what to do today since my boyfriend worked night shift last night he will probably want to sleep all day (boring).

Might try rearrange my house around, clean my makeup brushes (this task is very overdue), and watch some trash tv. If it's still nice out later might walk down to the beach. We live about a 15 minute walk from the bay so I should make the most of it as we are thinking of moving mid year to a bigger place which will probably be no where near the beach.

But before I get all productive with my day I'm going to share some beautiful summer day dresses I love.

From Seduce www.seduce.com.au



From Kookai www.kookai.com.au




From Wish www.wish.com.au

That's all for now, it's past midday and I'm still in my pjs... better do something today before the day ends.

Happy Australia Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment