Thursday 2 February 2012

This week... Zumba and dinners

I really haven't blogged this week but I have really wanted to! I would normally post while I'm 'working' but this week has just been crazaaay!

Nothing too interesting today. I still haven't decorated my shelves from the last post because I don't have enough books here so I'll have to go and get them from my mum's place. I also want to get some nice things to put in there so I might concentrate on it this week.

Well this week I've cooked dinner 3 times (oh yeah, that's an achievement for me). My boyfriend, lee normally cooks. Because he likes it plus he's good at it. But he's really busy with work that I feel bad making him cook all the time. I made these massive Chilean hot dogs and they were delish. A really mouthful (that was so lame but I'm still laughing at it haha).


My view whilst eating haha



Oh and I've been going to the gymAlmost every night to do Zumba. It's so fun and my girls comeToo so it's good to see them. Does that mean I can eat what I want.... Well no but I still doo! Oops!Last night about 10pm I was craving tim tams with a glass of milk so my lovely lee went and got me some. Oh I get so spoilt.


My oh so delicious Tim Tams!


The other night I made fettucini, with chicken in a mushroom sauce (I cheated, it was pre made Chicken Tonight sauce) and added some asparagus on top to make it look gourmet haha.



So, it's Friday arvo and I can't wait for the weekend to begin... wait isn't that a song? :)

Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment