Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hello there


I take photos of everything... well everything that I find beautiful, inspiring, unusual, entertaining, etc. So I guess I do take photos of pretty much everything.
I also spend a lot of time online looking at beautiful things from fashion, home décor, crafts, photography, food, fitness and beauty. I come across some images and quotes that I feel the need to share.
I started this blog to share my photos and just things I find that are worth sharing. 


Here are a few from my collection (these were all taken from my iPhone so not the best quality). Enjoy!


Love this photo. I took this at the Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens at Portsea, Victoria.

The sunset from beach near our place.

Beautiful sky taken at Half Moon Bay, Black Rock.

Chandon Winery Tour


New OPI nailpolishes to add to the collection

No comments:

Post a Comment